· The Finals are held on November 23rd 2019.
· Participants must Register at the Cita Radio office – Bishops Courts Hill St Michael (Ppls Cathedral)
· Registration is $25.00. bds
· Must register by October 21st between 10am – 4pm ( Mon – Fri)
· Must be 18 years and older to enter the cook off
Rules For Cook off
· Participants must prepare their Cou Cou using Grace Cornmeal and the range of Products.
· Take photos to show your process using the Grace cornmeal and their range of products.
· Pre-judging dates are November 1st – 16th. Finals Saturday November 23rd.
· Judging areas are Texture, taste, presentation
· Prizes to be won from Courts Barbados Ltd